- A global consulting firm headquartered in the creative city of Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
- Leaders in Innovation Management for over 16 years—professors of Innovation Management (Faculty of Business) at the University of Toronto; authors; consultants; speakers
- The Seeds of Innovation by Elaine Dundon is an international best-selling book and has received many accolades for its straight-forward,
practical, and insightful approach to Innovation Management. Available in multiple languages and formats
- Our hybrid approach to innovation is unique and has been embraced by leading organizations, including:
ADP, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cargill, Carlson Hotels, Citigroup, Kraft Foods, Mayo Clinic, Ontario Public Service,
among others. See "Clients"
- Our focus is on the "human side of innovation"; grounded in a new paradigm, Innovating with Meaning®
- Prisoners of Our Thoughts by Alex Pattakos is also an international best-selling book and is available in a second edition and 20 languages.
The book addresses the overall search for meaning and the need for all of us to unlock the inner mental prisons that limit our thinking both in our everyday lives and
at work. The second edition includes a new chapter, "The Meaning Difference®," summarizing research that demonstrates the critical role of meaning
in both our work and personal lives.
- Our new book, "The OPA! Way: Ageless Wisdom for Living & Working with Meaning," will launch worldwide in 2012. Our new paradigm of
Innovating with Meaning® is based on The OPA! Way®, a new approach to Living & Working with Meaning that is uniquely inspired by and based on Greek culture.
- In our experience, Innovation must originate from a Core of Meaning® if it is to be authentic, sustainable, and, of course, meaningful. We must ask
the deeper questions and understand the deeper reasons behind the decisions we make in both our work and personal lives.
- Many people can identify the lack of Meaning in their personal lives as well as the lack of Meaning in their workplaces (including the lack of
Meaning in their brands, products, services, etc..). But few can identify the root causes of this lack of Meaning and, better yet, identify what workstyle
and lifestyle changes are needed in order to live and work with Meaning.
- Join us at The OPA! Way and learn how to: (a) make workstyle changes that will help you and your organizational group
to be more resilient, engaged, and innovative; (b) apply practical techniques to reframe and connect with the true meaning of your work, brands, products,
services, etc., so that you and your group can "Innovate with Meaning" and create greater value; and (c) make lifestyle changes that will help you live a happy,
healthy, meaningful life. OPA!
We look forward to working with you to "Innovate with Meaning!"